TechEvents does not sell software or hardware products as a normal part of our business, instead recommending products to clients that best fit their needs. However, sometimes we do purchase hardware, software and services on behalf of customers as part of executing a particular product. By not having to meet quotas nor make a profit from product sales from any particular vendor, TechEvents has flexibility to offer its customers the best possible fit between need and product features, performance and cost.
TechEvents does, however, highly recommend several products for small, medium and large businesses, primarily in software.
- Microsoft 365 – Hosted Exchange, SharePoint and more from Microsoft.
- Microsoft Server Products – Server 2022 and earlier, Exchange, and others
- SharePoint – Design and Implementation of on-premise and hosted SharePoint
- Power Family – Power BI, Power Apps, and Power Automate (Flow)
- Intuit QuickBooks – All versions including Enterprise
- Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics – Setup, implementation and customization
TechEvents will help select hardware for LAN/WAN, desktops, laptops, servers, point of sale, and special devices such as in-store displays, conference room multimedia, and teleconferencing equipment.